Elegant Cheese Platter
Elegant Cheese Platter has a mix of hard, soft cheeses and blue presented on the Fine Cheese Company Cheese Ceramic Plate. A cheese lover’s dream gift!
As this is a Deli Fresh item, it is only available for delivery in Brisbane.
Elegant Cheese Platter has a mix of hard, soft cheeses and blue presented on the beautiful Fine Cheese Company Cheese Ceramic Plate. This gorgeous 30cm rimless platter depicts a dairy scene. A cheese lover’s dream gift!
- Gorgonzola Picccante 180g : Gorgonzola “Piccante” DOP is a soft, sharp, aged blue cheese made with full fat, pasteurised, cow’s milk. The cheese took its name from a small town in Lombardy near Milan, Italy. It has a white or pale yellow compact, crumbly paste speckled with a homogeneous distribution of bluish-green marbling. Flavours are strong, intense and sharp with a pungent, spicy bite coming early on. The cheese pairs well with a full bodied, aged, red wines, sweet and liqueur wines and rum.
- D’Argental Cremeux 250gm : This soft, creamy cheese is produced near the Lyon region of France with milk that has been specially filtered to yield a silkier texture. It has a smooth, consistent texture and well rounded, creamy flavour. The flavour is enhanced with a glass of champagne or a crisp white wine.
- Chabichou 140gm : A traditional soft, unpasteurized, natural-rind French Goats Cheese with a firm and creamy texture. Chabichou is aged for 10 to 20 days.
- Moliterno 250gm : An Italian cheese named after the town where it originates in the southern region of Basilicata. Most commonly known as a sheep cheese, it is also frequently made by blending a small percentage (10-30%) of goat’s milk. The cheese is formed in a basket for about 24 hours and left to age. While it is aging, the Moliterno is rubbed with olive oil to retain its moisture. The pate is firm and crumbles with a rich golden color. Its aroma is a balance of rustic and sweet fragrances. Its flavor is rich and salty with a strong bite.
- Fine Cheese Company 30cm Ceramic Cheese Plate
- Dishwasher proof.
- Made in England.
- Comes with Frozen Gel Pack to keep cheeses chilled in transit
- Gift Wrapped
Please note, the fruits are not included – display only