Delicious Platters, Salads, Finger Food, Lasagne, Pasta....
NEW FARM DELI CATERING MENU
Our irresistibly delectable platters include a selection of cured deli meats including prosciutto, olives, selected/seasonal marinated vegetables, cheeses, dip, fresh ciabatta etc.
All beautifully arranged on a platter and ready to serve.
Minimum order: 1 platter @ $85 (serves 6-8)
Picnic Platter for Two $100
A delicious selection of cured meats and cheeses, fresh ciabatta, seasonal fresh fruit, cold drinks, etc perfect for a special picnic at New Farm Park.
Beautifully presented on a platter ready for eating.
A tempting selection of cheddar, blue and brie cheese with crisp crackers and fresh or dried fruit.
Minimum order: 1 Small platter @ $60 (serves 6-8) or 1 Large @ $80 (serves 8 -12)
Gourmet Roll Platter
Enjoy a delicious selection of our gourmet fillings. Also available on ciabatta rolls, sliced bread or gluten free bread. Our gourmet rolls/sandwiches are cut and presented on a disposable platter. Gourmet @ $9.50 /round Ask us about our ‘basic’ fillings and/or Vegetarian options
Beef Lasagne, Roast Vegetable Lasagne, Crab Lasagne
Our popular Deli lasagnes are made to order either cooked or for you to cook at home. Supplied in disposable foil tray (6-8 serves – depending on portion size)
Gluten free options available (P.O.A)
- Beef Lasagne @ $60
- Roast Vege Lasagne @ $65
- Crab Lasagne @ $70 (or we can use your baking dish (will be priced accordingly)
- Spinach & Fetta Pie $70 (supplied only in disposable foil tray)
8-10 serves – depending on portion size
Pasta & Risotto
Authentic pasta and risotto dishes using our full flavoured deli sauces: Napoli, Bolognese, Pesto, Pollo Funghi, Al’Amatriciana, Boscaiola, Puttanesca, Polpette, Peperonata or Marinara Rossa.
Pasta choice: Spaghetti, Rigatoni, Fettuccine, Ricotta Ravioli.
Supplied to you in disposable foil tray or you may want to bring in your own.
Priced according to number of serves and selected pasta and sauce.
- Risotto Balls - Deliciously more-ish! Bite-size croquettes made with risotto, bocconcini, spinach and a touch of marinated chilli.
- Lamb Balls - Tangy lamb mince, ricotta, lemon and mint
- Melenzane Balls - moist roasted eggplant, cheese and herbs
All are crumbed and deep fried and may be picked up ready to serve or you can re-heat later.
- Per item @ $ 1.50 (min order 12)
- Frittata Bites @ $3 (min order 24)
- Mini Quiches @ $3 (min order 12)
- Petit (micro) Quiches @$ 1.50 (min 12
If there’s something you don’t see on the list and you’d like us to do it ....ask us and we’ll try to help out.
Regular @ $40 (6-8 serves) or Large @ $55 (8-12 serves) Fresh Deli Salads. (Servings stated are as sides and not mains)
- Gourmet House - Mixed salad leaves, tomato, cucumber, olives, fetta, balsamic dressing
- Deli Salad - Mixed Salad leaves, tomato, cucumber, olives, fetta, artichoke, shaved
parmesan, semi-dry tomato, olives, balsamic dressing Roast Pumpkin Salad- brown rice,
roast pumpkin, baby spinach leaves, fetta and tangy dressing
- Caesar Salad - Cos lettuce, crostini, anchovies, poached egg, creamy Caesar dressing,
bacon strips & shaved parmesan
- Green Bean and Rocket Salad - crisp green beans, semi dry tomato, rocket leaves and
walnuts, crisp pancetta(pork) chips, lemon & basil dressing
- Potato Salad - chunky potato, bacon, egg and dill with deli mayo dressing
- Seasonal specials - ask as about our seasonal salads
From our vast selection of cheeses we can create Cheese Towers that are ideal for wedding cakes (a savoury option instead of a sweet cake), birthday cakes, parties and corporate events.
Please see our Cheese Tower Page for all the info.
NEW FARM DELI GIFT CERTIFICATES
For the person who has everything ...we offer New farm Deli Gift Certificates in two forms.
Online Certificate is a totally "online" experience and is suitable for your friends who can't make it in store. The Gift Certificate takes the form of a COUPON CODE that can be redeemed in the checkout of the online store.
In Store Gift Certificate is redeemable with purchases in the Deli or the Cafe. Your friend simply hands the certificate to the cashier staff for a deduction on the total bill.